Monday, March 30, 2009

Dead In the Water

My blog has been kind of dead in the water for several reasons lately. First, I don't have lots of time and second, I don't have much to say. Danny is out of town almost all the time. He's in Johannesburg, South Africa right now on a project with work. He'll be coming home on Easter Sunday morning. After that we really don't know where he'll be or what he'll be doing. Pray that his company still needs him when this job is finished. I've been traveling more than normal since my company has lost quite a few people. The ones of us that are left kind of have to pick up the slack. It doesn't look like we'll be hiring any time soon. On a brighter note, everyone is hanging in there and I'm counting the days until I can have a vacation. Don't know when, or where but I DO know I WILL have a vacation, even if I stay home!!!! I'll update again when I actually have something to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment