Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Time to Brag!!

Here I am, a mom, about to brag on one of her kids!!! I just can't help it! We went to D-now last night at FBC Douglasville to hear "Edenfield" and "Shane and Shane"! They were both wonderful but I have a hard time watching anyone else when Jonathan is drumming. He is really awesome, even if I am prejudiced! Here's hoping that one day a really big group will pick him up so he can use his talent to the fullest! The boy can drum, sing and do just about anything with sound. God has truly blessed him! I'm very proud of him and that he uses his talent for the Lord! I'm also very proud of his sister Lauren but I'll save that for another post!



1 comment:

  1. i just told mick the other day i missed hearing jonathan sing. when we went to 1st baptist i always loved to listen to him. i was telling mick i am glad he is in edenfield but he should really sing more:) stephanie harper<><

    ReplyDelete