Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

My dad just had his 87th birthday on April 11. He is such a special person to all of us! He is a wonderful Christian man who loves his family with all his heart! He has quite a sense of humor and is always joking with everyone! You never know what he'll come out with!!! As a little girl I remember him always singing "Birmingham Jail" to me. He took me fishing with him and I always wiped the worms off on my shirt before he baited the hook. I didn't want the fish to eat "dirty" worms. We used to go camping for vacation and spent many vacations in a tent. I remember when we got our first "pop-up" camper. Daddy always set it up by himself (with a little (very little) help from my brothers and I. He is a very special man and I love him with all of my heart!! Happy, happy Birthday!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment