Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is it Friday Yet????

Wow! What a week. Is it Friday yet???? I've been in surgery every day this week. Tuesday we traveled to Birmingham for surgery, Sandy Springs today, Stockbridge tomorrow, Lawrenceville on Friday and then, back on the loop again next week. I'm getting old and I need to RETIRE!!! Also, to make things worse this week, I decided to move my office from the bonus room to downstairs and Danny's office from downstairs to the upstairs bonus room. What a trip! You should have seen me pushing and pulling all that furniture up and down the steps! It was quite comical. It's a wonder I can even move!!!!! The good part is the heavy stuff is done. The bad part is that as I'm moving things, I find more things to move. Oh well, in a hundred years it won't make a difference anyway. I'm off to bed so I can get up at O'dark thirty and do it all again! Heeeeee Haaaaaaaw!

1 comment:

  1. Why in the world do we still think we can haul furniture, climb up on shaky ladders, etc. etc. like we did at twenty yrs. of age???? I forget right in the middle of a project JuST HOw OlD I REalLY aM, but BoY Do I REmemBeR it the neXt DaY!!!!

    ReplyDelete