Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Tim and Greg

Today was a crazy, fun day for our family! We celebrated both of my brother's birthdays. We had an "old fashioned" birthday party with cake, ice cream, balloons, games, prizes and presents. We pulled out the old birthday party games of "pin the tail on the donkey" and "drop the clothes pins in the jar". (You probably would have to be old to remember these games!) Danny won the drop the clothes pin game by getting 11 of 12 pins in the jar. (Go Dan!) Lauren actually got the "donkey tail" the closest and won the prize for that game. We even had trick candles on the cake and made Tim and Greg wear party hats and the whole works! Sometimes it's just a lot of fun to go back in time and celebrate the way you did when you were kids! God has really blessed me with a wonderful family!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny, I love to read your blog. I don't have very good luck leaving comments on blogspot. I am basically computer challenged at times. But I ck. it often. Just can't leave comments sometimes b/c I am the poor relative, ie, wordpress.com :-)

    ReplyDelete