Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011!!

Happy New Year! We spent New Year's Day at my mom and dad's, visiting, eating and playing cards. Mom made Beef Stroganoff (quickly becoming a tradition). It was wonderful. We all ate til we were beyond full! Then it was picture time (groan from everyone!) Here's a picture of all the family (except me! Someone had to make the picture!) Okay, okay, I give up. Make my picture!!

Jonathan, Anne Marie and Emersyn. Such a sweet family!
Chad and Lauren
Relaxing, resting, rubbing the eyes and. . .
Reading! Emersyn LOVES books and really enjoys being read to!

Mom and Chad. Love the pose!


Playing "Phase 10", one of mom's favorite games. I think we girls played for 2-3 hours. Lauren won, Anne Marie came in second, mom third and (of course) I lost. What else is new! The guys went to the movie (another tradition for the guys).


Love those relaxing, family days!







No comments:

Post a Comment