Friday, March 23, 2012

Welllllll????

Guess some of you were wondering what happened to me. Wellllll??? Been super busy with work, my mom and dad, loving on my grandbaby and waiting for our newest. Work is driving me nuts!!! Lots of hours, lots of travel and lots and lots of WORK!!!! My mom and dad are doing well and we still have my dad at home. Hopefully he'll be able to stay there until he moves into his mansion in Heaven!!! We are sooooo enjoying Emersyn!!!! She is such a busy little monkey and talking up a storm. She can say anything and is really beginning to put sentences together. It's so much fun just to watch and listen!!! We're soooo excited about adding Kinsley to our family! We've already seen her picture (3D ultrasound) and she is just precious! We're ready to hold and love on her! Here are a few of my latest pictures of Emersyn! Just LOVE her!!











No comments:

Post a Comment