Saturday, October 29, 2011

Busy Baby!

We LOVE having Emersyn come to visit!!! She's such a busy little thing! She's growing and talking and LOVES pushing buttons! Don't think your phone or the TV remote are safe. She even erased my very best picture (the only one of her that I got with her whole face in it) on my camera. She's sooo, sooo much fun and I love her curiosity and love for learning new things. She's a climber and I don't think she's ever still unless something on the TV catches her attention (like the skaters who were jumping and twirling). She loved that and even laughed out loud when they jumped in the air. She even tried the spinning herself. All in all, she's our special, precious angel and we love, love, LOVE having her around!!!!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment