Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny!

Well, I'm a little behind but Happy Birthday Danny! Danny's birthday was September 22 and we all went (as a family) to eat at "Little Hawaiian" in Carrollton. It was wonderful food and as always, a fun family time. Danny is such a wonderful man and a great husband. He doesn't look a day over 40 yet, this was the big double nickels for him. Happy Birthday Dan, and I love you very much!!! Do you think he looks like his dad spit him out?????
Anne Marie is such a sweet daughter in law!

I hate having my picture made but Lauren sure makes up for it! Such a beautiful girl!

Yum! You can't have a birthday without cake and this one was to die for! Coconut and absolutely fantastic! ( Of course, Jonathan and Anne Marie had cheesecake and Lauren and I had, yep, you guessed it..... CHOCOLATE!)

Happy Birthday Danny! We love you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment